We’re the ultimate digital sales solution and a salesperson’s best partner. We execute digital marketing success. We’re now hiring a results-driven Sales Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, MarketM8 is an excellent place to get ahead. Apply today!
Sales Assistants are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. Sales Assistant ensures current customers have the right products and services, identifies new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. In many ways the face of the company, Sales Assistant may do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities.
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Monterrey, NL. Mex. – Colombia
Duties and responsibilities:
- Customizing messages and managing follow-up.
- Assist our clients’ sales representatives.
- Manage daily administrative tasks.
- Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings).
- Generate reports on marketing and sales metrics.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and ‘organize promotional events.
- Coordinate with the marketing design and content teams to generate digital advertising material.
- Prepare and deliver regular sales forecasting reports.
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Assistant.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office/Google suite.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
- Successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or similar position.
- Strong working knowledge of the marketing and sales industry, including digital tools and techniques.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office/Google suite.
- Communication Skills.
- English Language 90%.
- Customer service.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Closing skills.
- Territory management.
- Prospecting skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Client relationships.
- Motivation for sales.
- Benefits superior to those of the law.
- English program, to keep improving your skills.
- Opportunity to self-manage your schedules.
- Competitive salaries.
- Career development plan.
- Paid training.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- Three to five years of industry sales experience.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems.
Company core values :
- Learning constantly.
- Commitment to customers.
- Constant improvement.
- Training and observation of existing campaigns.
- Training on HubSpot, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google Analytics.
- HubSpot: Sales, Pipeline, dashboards, meetings.
- Training and study on B2B marketing and messaging.
- Campaign Manager on designated campaigns.
- Sales assistant training by the Owner and Founder – taking notes and learning the style and business – to take over.
- Dashboard reporting: Sales/Marketing.
- SalesM8 re-launch.
- Accomplish Development Plan above within 90 days.
- Sale to your first customer.
- Launch your own campaign within 30 days.
- Acquire 5 new Sales Qualified Leads within 60 days.
- Acquire 2 new Deals (opportunities) within 75 days.