At MarketM8, we are the ultimate digital sales solution through executing digital marketing success for our clients. If you are looking to join a company that thrives on learning constantly, providing an environment where teamwork is the norm, delivers exceptional customer service to our clients, and is continuously innovating, then we look forward to learning more about you. Apply today!
We are looking for a project manager to handle our company’s ongoing projects. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, establishing effective project communication plans, and the proper execution of said plans.
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Monterrey, NL. Mex. – Colombia
Duties and responsibilities:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach goals and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates consistently to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the entire life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Additional Personal Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Remote/Office Work Environment
- Opportunity to self-manage your schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Career development plan
- Paid training.
Company core values:
- Learning constantly
- Commitment to customers
- Constant improvement