We are looking for a Marketing Agent that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints, and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Colombia
Marketing Agent duties and responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound tasks in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- English 90% (Reading and Comprehension, Business & Technical Conversations).
Previous experience in a customer support/service role.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong write, phone, and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- B2B experience.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree, social media channels, and digital marketing.