At MarketM8, we are the ultimate digital sales solution through executing digital marketing success for our clients. If you are looking to join a company that thrives on learning constantly, providing an environment where teamwork is the norm, delivers exceptional customer service to our clients, and is continuously innovating, then we look forward to learning more about you. Apply today!
As a Marketing Agent, your duties are to find the best media matches for your clients, aid in creating sales materials, and make advertising. Other responsibilities may include creating and managing client records. In addition, because you often conduct a significant amount of marketing work through the Internet, you must maintain a reliable, professional online presence so your team members can communicate with you.
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Monterrey, NL. Mex. – Colombia
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound tasks promptly.
- Do the outreach of the campaigns (LinkedIn, email blast, etc.).
- Create lists of targets based on the customer’s needs.
- Have continuous communication with the Campaign Manager.
- Suggest alternatives for improving the campaigns.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Promotional activities.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics.
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Support the Campaign Manager in delivering agreed activities.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Have experience in marketing campaigns and social media
- Proven experience as a marketing agent or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- English 60% (Reading and Comprehension, Business & Technical Conversations)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Previous experience in a customer support/service role
- Strong write, phone, and verbal communication skills, along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM HubSpot systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- B2B experience
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree, social media channels, and digital marketing
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Additional Personal Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Remote/Office Work Environment
- Opportunity to self-manage your schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Career development plan
- Paid training
Company core values:
- Learning constantly
- Commitment to customers
- Constant improvement