At MarketM8, we are the ultimate digital sales solution through executing digital marketing success for our clients. If you are looking to join a company that thrives on learning constantly, providing an environment where teamwork is the norm, delivers exceptional customer service to their clients, and is continuously innovating, then we look forward to learning more about you. Apply today!
HubSpot Agency Program Director
This person will oversee day-to-day program directing and communication between clients and internal teams on managing marketing campaign(s). This position requires a highly detail-oriented, solutions-focused leader who is empathetic, proactive, and flexible.
This person will manage a wide range of programs, be responsible for each program’s delivery and overall success, and supervise managers and inform management of progress and performance.
A successful HS Agency Program Director must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. In addition, they must have a strategic mindset and lead and develop their teams. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Monterrey, NL. Mex. – Colombia
Skills and qualifications:
A successful HS Agency Program Director has a variety of skills and qualifications that allow them to manage their responsibilities effectively, which can include:
- Demonstrated technical understanding and significant experience with CRM solutions and marketing automation solutions like HubSpot, Salesforce, or Marketo. At least one year of experience specifically with HubSpot
- Understanding of CRM best practices and lifecycle marketing standards and efforts (for example, CRM metrics, A/B testing to optimize subject lines, UTM tracking structure)
- Proven experience as the program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting, and budgeting
- Business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Inspire positivity and confidence among interdepartmental teams and clients
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic HTML and CSS Knowledge and understanding and ability to grasp our technology stack i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, Slack, G-Suite, Excel.
Duties and responsibilities:
The HS Agency Program Director is responsible for researching, planning, developing, and implementing programs. Their responsibilities typically include the following:
- Hire, train, and be a motivating mentor to staff
- Initiate and set goals for programs based on the organization’s strategic objectives
- Develop and approve operations and budgets
- The HS Agency Program Director determines the operations structure for each project and makes choices about funding, staffing, reporting, and marketing. They appoint employees to key program roles and delegate tasks based on their skills and experience.
- Create an engagement strategy to attract and retain customers successfully
- Manage programs and deliver quality work on time and budget, according to an agreed-upon statement of work
- Know when and how to escalate operational, resource, budget, or timeline issues, in-detail and offer possible solutions
- Develop project plans and drive scope development, including drafting statements of work documents and estimating staff level of effort
- Listen for and identify potential new business opportunities and ways to engage existing client relationships further
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- A positive mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Communicate with tact and professionalism
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information effectively
- Motivated self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- High-level customer service skills with the ability to anticipate and understand customer expectations and ensure that customer requirements are met and expectations are appropriately managed
- Ability to talk technical details with internal and external partners
- Organizational and time management skills and ability to work independently
- Critical thinking and the ability to solve complex problems.
- Additional Personal Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Remote/Office Work Environment
- Opportunity to self-manage your schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Career development plan.
- Paid training
Day-to-day tasks will include consulting on CRM and proposing solutions aligned with client goals, business requirements, and processes; strategizing and implementing marketing, sales, and service processes and automation programs; and working on improving or configuring complex technology solutions.
In this role, you will be involved in integration projects and work closely with developers, the strategy team, and other internal members of the team to push client projects across the line. You will help provide reporting and insights for the strategy team to ensure integrated reporting across tech solutions.
Finally, as a HubSpot Agency Program Director we expect you to keep up to date on new technology features, products, and changes to existing features, presenting your knowledge back to the agency.