We’re the ultimate digital sales solution and a salesperson’s best partner. We execute digital marketing success. We’re now hiring a Campaign Manager to join our growing team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, MarketM8 is an excellent place to get ahead. Apply today!
The Campaign Manager is responsible for running the campaign(s) for the client, monitoring the performance of the campaign, and managing the goals and expectations, supporting the Account Manager. Must be creative, organized, being able to plan, monitor, and follow up goals.
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Monterrey, NL. Mex. – Colombia
Duties and responsibilities:
- Devise and run marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers for the client.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring, and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for content for the marketing campaigns.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results.
- Run outreach campaigns, managing the goals set by client and Account Manager, and logging the results onto HubSpot and/or a database.
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
Skills and qualifications:
- Project Management skills, managing deadlines and goals.
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate to clients and team members.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients.
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle the workload.
- General knowledge of Marketing and Sales, Inbound and Outbound.
- Creative thinking to help identify areas of opportunity and enhance the campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- A good understanding of current marketing trends.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types B2B experience.
- Proven work experience in the Campaign Manager role.
- Solid experience with CRM software.
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- English 60% (Reading and Comprehension, Business & Technical Conversations).
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong write, phone, and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Digital Marketing experience, background, or interest in.
- Passionate about business.
- Great attitude.
- Additional Personal Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Remote/Office Work Environment
- Opportunity to self-manage your schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Career development plan
- Paid training
Sample Week In the job:
Part of the appeal of this role at our stage is that no two weeks will look precisely the same. However, in any given week you’d be…
- Planning your week with your team, assigning them tasks and hours per customer.
- Be in contact with your customers and work with them to achieve SQL for them.
- Organize outbound campaigns, create the messages for emails/ LinkedIn.
- Share the customer feedback with the team to improve or make the changes required.
- Analyze the problems, decide if they affect our objectives and if yes look for options to solve, decide the best solution, create the plan for the execution, and measure the results.
- Have the KPIs to evaluate the success of our campaigns.
- Report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
Company core values:
- Learning constantly.
- Commitment to customers.
- Constant improvement.