- The Account Manager is responsible for making sure client and customer needs are being met with quality delivery and according to standards
- The Account Manager builds a pre-sales relationship as the partner to the selling Executive (President). Acts as a Sales Engineer in support of the development of opportunities
- The account manager owns the agreement, SOW, plan, implementation, work order changes, and budget of internal hours and revenue
- The main point of contact for the customer
- Leading the campaign team and operations to deliver to client and internal expectations
- We operate on a weekly Agile-style cycle. Each week has a specific plan and hours budget of activity according to the campaign and the team’s input
Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Monterrey, NL. Mex. – Colombia
Duties and responsibilities:
- The account manager owns the agreement, SOW, plan, changes, and budget.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs in Google Analytics and others.
- Schedule the work and focus on the activities that create the most results for the customer.
- Be creative, suggestive, and leading your projects and customers to success in finding and engaging their new customers.
- Participate in weekly updates to the executive team on all activities related to business development.
- Participate in the solution design, value proposition.
- Share reports every week.
- Ability to multitask, deal with ambiguity, shift focus and priorities quickly.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work may vary. Regular evening and/or weekend work may be required.
Skills and qualifications:
- Project Management skills, managing deadlines and goals.
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate to clients and team members.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of customers and clients.
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle the workload.
- General knowledge of Marketing and Sales, Inbound and Outbound.
- Creative thinking to help identify areas of opportunity and enhance the campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously.
- A good understanding of current marketing trends.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types B2B experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify a problem, develop a solution, and present it.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in customer service, client engagement, public relationships, marketing.
- 3+ years demonstrated success in business development and account management.
- Fluent in MS Office.
- Fluent in G-suite.
- HubSpot mastery.
- LinkedIn & Sales Nav knowledge.
- Additional Personal Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Remote/Office Work Environment
- Opportunity to self-manage your schedules
- Competitive salaries
- Career development plan
- Paid training
Company core values:
- Learning constantly.
- Commitment to customers.
- Constant improvement.