- The Account Manager is responsible for making sure client and customer needs are being met with quality delivery and according to standards.
- The Account Manager builds a pre-sales relationship as the partner to the selling Executive (President). Acts as a Sales Engineer in support of the development of opportunities.
- The account manager owns the agreement, SOW, plan, implementation, work order changes, and budget of internal hours and revenue.
- Main point of contact for the customer.
- Leading the campaign team and operations to deliver to client and internal expectations.
- We operate on a weekly Agile-style cycle. Each week has a specific plan and hours budget of activity according to the campaign and the team’s input.
Work Location:Remote – Puebla, Puebla, Mex. – La Paz, B.C.S. Mex – Colombia
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- English 90% (Reading and Comprehension, Business & Technical Conversations).
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong write, phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types B2B experience.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Digital Marketing experience, background or interest in.
- Passionate about business.
- Great attitude.
- Female or Male.
- Age range: 25-40.
Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in customer service, client engagement, public relationships, marketing.
Fluent in MS Office.
Fluent in G-suite.
LinkedIn & Sales Nav knowledge.
3+ years demonstrated success in business development and account management
Strong written and oral communication skills
Demonstrates professionalism with excellent communication skills.
Ability to identify a problem, develop a solution, and present it.
Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Client negotiation experience.